Friday 29 July 2011

A Sprinkle of Stitches

Hello!

Welcome to my new blog!

I have needed a blog recently to write down my sewing and cooking projects and experiments as I really miss blogging and don't have a current active one that i'm really passionate about. :) And i've seen lots of sewing blogs around the blogosphere recently and decided I missed blogging too much to not create one too!

I love to bake and sew so it's a perfect opportunity to mix them both together. :)

Let me tell you a bit about myself!

~I'm 21 and studying costume at university in the UK.

~I have been sewing for as long as i can remember, making clothes for my barbies and dolls and was using my mum's sewing machine at around 6 (what were you thinking mum?)

~I love everything cute!

~I'm heavily influenced in my day-to-day life by japanese..... everything. I love it all; the culture, food, fashion, music - everything. It's my obsession, everyone has one. :D

Please stick around and enjoy my little pice of interwebz. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment